What the workshop will cover:
– Why bother tracking Income and Expenses?
– The Financial Statements: Income Statement, Cash Flow and
– Basic Accounting Concepts
– Developing a Bookkeeping System – spreadsheets vs. an accounting program
– Pricing, Budgeting, and Forecasting for Profitability
When: Monday, December 5th, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
Where: Norm Dicks Government Building (345 6th St., Bremerton WA)
To RSVP: This is a FREE educational workshop. To reserve your seat please visit our Brown Paper Ticket event site:
Refreshments and snacks will be provided courtesy of KCAA’s board of directors.
Presented by: Peggy Hall, Legacy Accounting & Software Training
Sponsored by: Kitsap Community & Agricultural Alliance (KCAA) and WSU Regional Small Farms Program
We hope you will register and join us!
Questions? Contact us anytime at [email protected]