Join us for a FREE KCAA Community Appreciation Event
Farmers – Co-ops – Consumers Working Together for a Stronger Local Food System
Date: Sunday, June 29th 2014
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Location: Bremerton Boys & Girls Club Teen Center 3102 Wheaton Way, Bremerton 98310
Presentations & Panel discussion:
- The ways local food producers, co-ops, and consumers are brought together.
- How our local food system and economy is strengthened by those connections.
- Developing the producer and purchaser relationship.
- The future food landscape in the county and Peninsula.
Facilitator: Mary McClure
Presenters & Panelist Include:
- Patty Lent, Bremerton Mayor
- Charlotte Garrido, Kitsap County Commissioner
- Derek Christensen – Port Townsend Food Co-op Produce Manager
- Jeff Allen – Kitsap Community Food Co-op President
- Stuart Boyle – Kitsap Poultry Growers Co-op President
- Plus other panelists
Light refreshments and snacks will be served
please secure your FREE TICKET at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/726683
“Farmers, Co-ops, Consumers – STRONGER TOGETHER”