Central Kitsap Farmers Market (CKFM) is in its first season. The market will help promote a sustainable economy through partnerships connecting local farms and small businesses directly to customers. Your sponsorship helps ensure the sustainability of the Central Kitsap Farmers Market as a cornerstone of our community and an added attraction to Old Town Silverdale.
Sponsors support economic benefits to local businesses:
- An increase in dollars spent in local businesses on market days and beyond
- Support of Old Town Silverdale’s revitalization of the heart of the city
- A greater local multiplier effect; dollars spent at local Farmers Markets circulate within the community longer and generate additional revenues
- A rich set of promotional, marketing, and co-branding opportunities for like-minded businesses.
Partner with Central Kitsap Farmers Market to provide:
- A stronger sense of community
- Fresh, nutritious, locally-grown food at reasonable prices
- A healthy environment where you can bring your family, connect with neighbors, and support local economies
- SNAP Match Funds: CKFM is working towards offering SNAP/EBT at the market along with the Fresh Bucks incentive program (SNAP/EBT users will receive $2 in fresh bucks for every $5 spent in EBT). We hope to provide this much needed resource to the community in 2018.
To become a 2017 sponsor please fill out the form below or click here for the 2017 CKFM Sponsorship Packet
Central Kitsap Farmers Market is a program under Kitsap Community & Agricultural Alliance (KCAA). KCAA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization, all sponsorship and donations are tax deductible.