The Central Kitsap Farmers Market was established in 2017 by the Kitsap Community & Agricultural Alliance in response to the community’s requests to provide a centralized outlet for producers as well as an easily accessible market for all.
Our Mission: To actively develop relationships between Farmers and the Community
Join us for our 2020 season starting May 5th – October 13th, Tuesdays from 3pm-7pm on the lawn of Maynard’s Restaurant, 2251 NW Bucklin Hill Rd, Silverdale. Learn more about Maynard’s Restaurant.
The Kitsap Farmers Market Alliance is a group of six area markets working together to bring local food to our community. Vendors only need to fill out one application and select any market(s) they wish to apply to. They will then be contacted by each market if they have been accepted with payment option and further information.
Participating markets include Bainbridge Island Farmers Market, Bremerton Community Farmers Market, Poulsbo Farmers Market, Port Orchard Farmers Market, Kitsap Fresh (Online Farmers Market), and Central Kitsap Farmers Market.
To be considered, vendors must upload ALL relevant documents along with this application at the time of submission. Vendors that omit information or have missing documents will be delayed in the review process.
Please make sure that you have all required documents based on your vendor type. These are the same documents that were required when filing a paper application. All documents should be in pdf (preferred), jpg or png.
ALL Vendors must provide copies of the following:
- Washington State Business License
- Vehicle Insurance Card (must include car insurance policy number, company and vehicle information).
Farmers must also upload and submit licensing that applies to their farm business:
- WA State Nursery License (if you plan to sell plants, bulbs or seeds)
- WA Dept of Licensing Egg Handlers Permit & WSDA Labels (if you plan to sell eggs)
- WSDA Milk Producers License, WSDA Milk Processing Plant License (for dairy products)
- Certification of Organically Grown Produce (if applicable)
- WA Dept of Fish & Wildlife Wholesale Fish Dealer License or Direct Retail Endorsement License
- WA Dept of Health Food Worker Card (for sampling)
- Master Business License with Registered Scale Endorsement (if weighing produce at the market).
Processed Food Specific Documents:
- WSDA Food Processors License
- WSDA Cottage Food Operation permit
- Kitsap Public Health District Temporary Food Establishment Permit (for sampling)
- WA Dept of Health Food Worker Card
- Product Liability Insurance
Prepared Food Specific Documents:
- Kitsap Public Health District Temporary Food Establishment Permit
- WA Dept of Health Food Worker Card
- Certificate of Product Liability & General Liability Insurance
For more information about requirements for food safety at farmers Markets, please visit: http://www.kitsapcountyhealth.com/information/files/feetype/Factsheet_FarmersMkt_W_2011114.pdf
Artisan / Crafter Specific Documents:
- Please submit photos of your work. Without photos of all products listed your application will not be considered.
Winery / Brewery / Cidery / Distillery Specific Documents:
- Added Endorsement (LIQ 756-50) from WA State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) http://www.liq.wa.gov/publications/Liq75650-AddedEndorsement.pdf
Class 12 or 13 server permit for any staff providing samples
The Management Team:
Michelle Schmittler-Wilson – Co-Manager, KCAA Vice President
Peggy Hall – Co-Manager, KCAA Treasurer
Scott Hall – Facilities, Equipment and Maintenance Manager, KCAA Board Member
Questions about the market?
Contact us anytime at CKFarmersMarket@gmail.com or (360) 447-8860 (message phone)